1. In 2013 I was looking into buying a Digital Nail Art Printer and came across a Facebook Page called "Airbrush Store", I did and enquiry and a lady called Marihett Bredenkamp befriended me on Facebook. At that stage I could not afford the printer as it was to expensive. She kept on nagging me to let me know if I want it or not so that she can make out an invoice. I told her I do not have the funds as yet.
2. On 30th March 2016, I decided to get myself a Online Acrylic Nail Course, which I got from www.airbrushstore.biz, the same day I deposited R2450 which included the courier services into the said bank account on the invoice.
3. I have all the email correspondence printed.
4. Till today I have not received my course, the said email is either offline or she has blocked me, she does not reply to my facebook messages or has blocked me, she does not answer the phone.
5. On further investigation, I have came across a number of people who has also been done in by her, not only on this so called "airbrushstore" page but on a "baby'licious" page as well. She is also using more than one name, Yvonne Pyper, Marihett Bredenkamp and Marihett Cloete.
6. According to my investigation she has a shop in the Checkers Center, Main Road, Somerset West where she sells/advertises the "baby'licious" products.
7. She has not scammed me only but as far as I know 8 other people has been scammed by her.
|Crime Date/Time:||30 Mar 2016, 08:03 AM|
|Reported Date:||21 Apr 2016, 08:04 AM|