Please help me or give me some direction hereon.
1) Myclient Bambela Jessu Trading Enterprise (a.k.a. BJ Trading Enterprise ofIsidinga Distr. Int’nl) has initially promised me payment within 7-14 daysof supply of goods.
2) I unfortunately had to base my payment to supplier on their promise but it is now past 30 days
3) What followed thereafter was an array of empty promises by my client to settle my invoices to them which ranged from:-
3.1) 4 bounced cheques
3.2) a falsified EFT proof of payment from FNB because it couldn’t be traced
3.3) a signed AOD which upon falling due, made morepromises to pay
3.4) proof of monies into their account by their owncustomers, trying to prove to me that they will have money to pay my account
3.5) The most recent promise of payment being a scheduled payment going through 26 June the first amount
4) I will show you all documents, some of which I have attached
5) PATRICIA MADURAI has informed me of her intention to trade regardless and carry on what she’s doing, saying that nobody can stop her
6) After the signed AOD fell due, I issued a final letter of demand, where-upon we have drawn up and served summons to issue a judgement against this party and hopefully a case of fraud has been opened at SAPS. The also have another pending trial case of fraud opened against this same person and her entity
I have numerous emails and sms’s – some of promised payment,others asking to me to meet her at banks and she will pay cash, then notshowing up. She has singled out a few names at banks that assist her with cashtransactions. According to FICA and POCA, surely cash transactions should beclosely monitored by banks, yet I complained to FNB and they did nothing. Evenissuing of cheques should have been monitored. I informed the account manager at FNB Gateway and he ignore my complaints, instead of counselling their customer and pulling back her cheque book.
Please help me. I am a small business and feel that I have been ‘had’ by this woman and she has a few alledged accomplices.
I will have to close my VAT and TAX paying business onaccount of this debt that this enterprise has left me with, yet people likethis go on trading without being tracked by SARS. Where’s the justice?