Dog Poisoning.


Our garages were broken into,alarm was activated...first reaction was to check on our 5 Huskys who are locked in a secure area at night.2 of them were panting and started vomiting,we managed to get them to vomit,CMS security were on the scene in minutes gave me an escort to emergency vet.While at the vet the remaining 3 were brought inside,when they were let out a few hours later 2 of them climbed into their beds on our stoop and ate poison that had been put in their beds.We lost our 14 year old Husky and the vet managed to save the others.SAP wouldnt take a statement.

Report ID: 2710
Crime Category: Animal Cruelty
Province: Gauteng
City/Town: Benoni
Suburb: Nortons Home Estates
Address: High Road,Nortons Home Estates.
Crime Date/Time: 7 Jun 2012, 00:06 AM
Reported By: Username2710
Reported Date: 30 Oct 2012, 15:10 PM
Related Link:

Join the conversation

  • gypsy 2 Jan 2013, 12:41 PM

    sorry for the remark but clearly you should have thought to have checked the area and the dog beds before you let them back into there closed space that is just logic

  • kingsley rantsieng 31 Oct 2012, 09:45 PM

    To whom it may concern kingsley last month my dog was poisoned by my neighbor. I took my dog to spca benoni where I was referred to a vet which I couldn't afford. But the veterinary gave my dog medication for free because I couldn't afford the investigation charges the vet wanted to proceed with taking samples. To prove the dog was poisoned-its so expensive. Now my other dog is also poisoned and cannot afford the investigation process and might die tomorrow and know the victim. please help!

Popular categories