there is a man that rents from people and does not pay. he keeps on moving around and i need to know how can i report him to? i want to warn landlords about him? please assist?

Report ID: 1459
Crime Category: Other
Province: Gauteng
Suburb: SOUTH
Address: SOUTH
Crime Date/Time: 30 Sep 2011, 00:09 AM
Reported By: Username1459
Reported Date: 30 Sep 2011, 14:09 PM
Related Link:

Join the conversation

  • EC 18 Oct 2011, 04:01 PM

    I have had a few of them and still trying to get the money they own me for municipality acc. and rent. Laywers not really getting anything done.

  • jme 30 Sep 2011, 07:39 PM

    We have a tenant aswell, not paying. I decided to blacklist him and remove him from property.the tentants rights is considered but I have no problem replacing him.

Popular categories