Property Theff

Hi, My house mate stayed at my premises for a duration of 2 months. When I was out for business he removed his possesions as he could not pay rent. I returned to find my electronic components missing, when I confronted him about the situation he claimed to have made a mistake and will return the electronic components. He noe claims to have to lost the property but I know he sold it off. Can I open a case of theft for a case like this.

Report ID: 1568
Crime Category: Break In - House
Province: North West
City/Town: Broederstroom
Suburb: Kosmos
Address: 1 Turtle Creek, Caribbean Estate, Kosmos, Hartebeespoortdam
Crime Date/Time: 1 Nov 2011, 00:11 AM
Reported By: Username1568
Reported Date: 2 Nov 2011, 13:11 PM
Related Link:

Start the conversation

Popular categories