bullying and abuse

iI am renting a cottage from Albeit Fouché. I paid the rent on 2 October 2014. The shower door does not close. The place was very dirty. Fouché told m to repair it and deduct it drom the November 2014 rent. We agreed that I will stay for three months. On 13 October 2013 he brought the children from his home school Totustuus and told me to leave by end October. He defamed me in their presence. I dnothing wrong. I buy the pre-paid electricity ad he uses it for the school. I am 85 years old. The children are smoking next to my room and are very noisy. I am quiet all the tme. In the meantime I cnnot use the shower and there is no bath. That is abuse. On 28 October he went into the house next door, unlawfully and took out the pre-paid elewctricity box. I have oly 15 units left until end of October. He also witched off the water. This is criminal. I paid the electricity and rent. It is against the World Health Organisation to let me live with a broken shower and to switch off the electricity and water. He threatens that the "old policeman" in him is very dangerous.  

Report ID: 7196
Crime Category: Abuse
Province: Gauteng
City/Town: Germiston
Suburb: Primrose
Address: 20 Hull Street, Sunnyridge
Crime Date/Time: 28 Oct 2014, 00:10 AM
Reported By: Username7211
Reported Date: 28 Oct 2014, 19:10 PM
Related Link:

Join the conversation

  • Disgusting 29 Oct 2014, 08:29 AM

    It is heartbreaking and a shame that an "old policeman" in this case, or anyone, can treat an elderly of 85 years old like this.

  • Disgusting 28 Oct 2014, 09:44 PM

    Albeit treats everybody bad. He threatens all the time that he is "an old policeman". Then people have to be afraid of him. His wife Hester is very aggressive. He says "the old policeman in him" does not trust the neighbour. The "old policeman" in him tells everybody that the other neighbour "owes everybody money". Yes "lowlife scum" suits him. He teaches children from his home and allowes the to smoke. He also tells everybody who wants to listen, that the neighbour owes him money for teaching his child.

  • Username7211 28 Oct 2014, 09:27 PM

    Thank you very much for the advise. I will go to court and a lawyer tomorrow. Best regards.

  • buitestaander 28 Oct 2014, 08:00 PM

    Mam go to ur local magistrates court and ask the them help u to obtain a restraining order against the crepe.they will also help u to obtain free legal aid so "the old policeman"in him will be brought back to reality.he is a lowlife scum to do it to an elderly person and momost probably needs someone to help him with a couple of much needed smacks

Popular categories