Drugs and reckless driving

I observed in my rear view mirror a car speeding towards me at a very high speed weeving through the traffic missing other motorvehicles by centimetres. I have been driving on JHB roads a lot but has never seen such disregard for our roads. Their vehicle stopped next to me at the robot of Cnr beyers and ysterhout. I noticed that the guy driving was not wearing a shirt and the girl next to him had sunglases on. I confronted the driver, asking him very politely to drive slower whereto he responded with a F*CK you. The woman next to him took of her shades and I could clearly see that they were intoxicated and not just alcohol. The driver did not stop swearing and opened his door wanting to come towards me. I could clearly see in his eyes that he was also very very intoxicated. Who can I complain to? Who can do something about this. They drove a silver small car with registration number XXF 836 GP.

Report ID: 865
Crime Category: Drugs
Province: Gauteng
City/Town: Randburg
Suburb: Randparkridge
Address: Cnr Beyers Naude & Ysterhout
Crime Date/Time: 9 Feb 2011, 00:02 AM
Reported By: Username865
Reported Date: 9 Feb 2011, 14:02 PM
Related Link:

Join the conversation

  • Report A Crime 9 Feb 2011, 03:21 PM

    I don't think there is anything you can do...... All you can do it report it to the cops but I am sure they will just laugh at you. If I am wrong and someone can answer this question please do reply here.

Popular categories