Being Abused By Husband

I write to you in desperation and would like to report to you that i have walked out on my husband Dalion Poulton.The reason i am seeking urgent help is because over the past 10 years i have been physically and emotionally abused.I have people as witnesses who have seen this abuse.He is threatening me to kill me and take my children away.I am at work, and he threatens to come here and humilate me.He is saying i am having an affair and i am not.He has hit me on many occasions and in front of people who are witness to this.I need him out of my life but he wont stop calling me.What do i need to do. Please help me i really dont want to go back.

Report ID: 980
Crime Category: Abuse
Province: Gauteng
Suburb: Bryanston
Address: 32 Chester Road
Crime Date/Time: 27 Mar 2011, 00:03 AM
Reported By: Username980
Reported Date: 29 Mar 2011, 10:03 AM
Related Link:

Join the conversation

  • Report A Crime 29 Mar 2011, 01:40 PM

    Hi, please send an email to Caryl at so that she can see how she can help you.

  • Jacqui T 29 Mar 2011, 11:34 AM

    Good day to you. The first thing you need to do is to immediately open a case of assault at your local Police Station. Thereafter go to your local Magistrate's court and obtain an interim protection order. A warrant will be authorised, and should he thereafter attempt to assault or otherwise harrass you, he will be arrested immediately on this warrant. Speak to your employers about the situation and ask whether they will assist you to obtain the above. Once you have the order, furnish them, the children's schools etc with a copy and a detailed statement of what you are going through, so that they are aware of the seriousness of the situation. Please don't delay and attend to the above as soon as you possibly can. You can also go to any branch of FAMSA for assistance, counselling etc. Please keep us posted!

  • Nana Rechner 29 Mar 2011, 11:25 AM

    Although we don't deal with this type of plea we are willing to advise you and point you in the right direction. Please sms Jacs 082 693 6720 and tell her Gran asked if she can help you or send her a email at We are purely a missing persons org.

Popular categories